Athona is a leading recruitment agency providing staff to the Medical, Healthcare, Nursing and Education markets.
Since 2003 we have been working with clients focusing on their specific, niche areas of recruitment. Our success, combined with our reputation for placing suitable candidates into hard to fill posts, grew, and with that so did our dedication to specialist recruitment.
We provide staff to some of the largest private and public sector organisations in the UK and are committed to meet the staffing demands of our clients. This commitment is demonstrated by our successful track record in delivering against service level agreements, and by the accreditation's we hold as an organisation
Athona Recruitment, Affecting Futures
Purpose of the role:
- To consistently achieve sales targets and strive to increase revenue whilst adhering to the necessary NHS National Framework Agreements ensuring to deliver highest possible levels of customer service and work in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- To develop the Permanent & International section of the Medical division ensuring regular contact is made to increase vacancy flow from clients.
- Develop new clients through making proactive sales calls and client visits with a view to securing new business and winning preferred supplier contracts.
- To develop and build relationships with Permanent & International candidates looking for work and guiding them through the process.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet set KPI's and sales targets.
- Proactively make sales calls.
- Arrange and attend client visits with new and existing clients.
- Source new candidates and call to register candidate details.
- Conduct face to face & Skype interviews with candidates.
- Maintain ITRIS database with candidate and client information.
- Ensure candidates are compliant to agreed standards before placement.
- Attend events which will sometimes involve overseas travel
- Any other adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company.
- Candidates including: Medical professionals
- Business Manager
- Recruitment Consultants
- Medical Staffing within NHS Trusts or Internal Staffing
- Internal Payroll Administrator
- Candidate Coordinator
- Compliance Administrator
- ITRIS System
- Permanent Sales and/or International Recruitment experience - Essential
- Negotiation and effective communication skills - Essential
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated.
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interviewing experience - desirable
- AHP Perms