Recruitment Consultants - all levels.
£17,000 - £30,000, excellent commission structure, market leading benefits.
Looking to make the next step in your career?
Want to join a fun and fast paced team and work for a renowned company that rewards your hard work?
Highfield have been recognised in the Best Company to Work, Employer of the Year and Management Team of the Year for categories in the South Coast awards and Solent Business awards.
Want to join a company that can offer excellent earning potential, the chance to work with market leading clients, and genuine career progression?
Then why not join Highfield Professional Solutions, an ambitious, modern and market leading recruitment agency that has grown on family values.
Why Recruitment? Why Highfield?
- Uncapped and Sector Leading Commission Structure - We train the best and reward them for their hard work and success
- Structured Career Progression offering growth within the company
- Company Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)
- Highfield Company Share scheme to become a true partner
- Social Events - Goodwood races, Sports Teams, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties
- Incredible Rewards - All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- Travel and Global recruitment opportunities
Want Development, Training and Career Progression?
Highfield offer full training from our award winning Management Team and recruitment consultants as well as further learning through a structured career path from Trainee through to Management.
You will be working alongside some of the best and most experienced recruitment consultants in their field, and this offers a completely unique opportunity for you to realise your full potential and keep developing yourself.
You will be an experienced recruitment consultant looking to join a market leading company.
Proven billing experience and excellent client development skills are essential. Our successful Recruitment Consultants are motivated, ambitious, competitive and able to build strong relationships to capitalise on the opportunities available to them, as well as their team.
We would love to hear from you, if you would be interested to find out more about our award winning company- get in touch today!!
Please contact Andy Davis, Director. .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job