Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Gi Group have more than 500 branches across 40 countries and are considered one of the largest staffing firms in Europe. Our office in West London, is currently seeking a genuinely ambitious person to represent the Gi Group and establish themselves as a specialist Recruitment Consultant.
The team already have a strong reputation in the aviation and industrial sectors however, we are looking for someone to develop our commercial desk so, if you have experience in billing on a commercial desk, that would be a big advantage.
We are offering a competitive basic salary with a generous uncapped commission scheme and geographically, London is your oyster; you can target clients from West London to Canary Wharf, Watford to Wimbledon.
You will also have a guaranteed parking space, a good view from your 4th floor desk in our open-plan office and all the tea and/or coffee you can drink.
Your typical duties will include:
- Cold Calling. This is fundamentally a SALES role
- Carrying out territory mapping activities to identify new clients
- Outstanding candidate management from first contact to in-work support
- Weekly sales and marketing activity
- Utilisation of social media and networking
- Working in collaboration with our Site Managed Services and Specialist Divisions to cross sell and maximise opportunities
- You must be comfortable in a sales environment
- Excellent written and spoken English needed (even if not your 1st language)
- A driving licence and your own vehicle is beneficial
- Time management is vital to stay ahead of the competition
- The ability to work with a degree of autonomy
If you would like to discuss the role prior to your application, do not hesitate to call Mark Pacey, Branch Manager, on . Your call will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Commercial Sales
- Senior Consultant
- Perm Consultant
- Billing Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job