A recruitment consultant is needed to join our long established Health & Social Care team based in Rochester.
You will join a specialist team, receive full training in all aspects of the role and industry and work alongside highly talented and passionate professionals.
This is a warm desk and the successful applicant will be given a client base and will be expected to develop this business.
The Recruitment Consultant is an integral part of the team, specialising in the sourcing, attraction, recruitment and placement of Healthcare Professionals across Kent. Once fully trained and up-to-speed, you will take ownership of candidates and clients with a view to maximising the recruitment of the highest quality healthcare professionals.
- Maintaining a constant pipeline of Nurses, Care Professionals, Support Workers and HCA registrations.
- Posting and refreshing job adverts on specialist sites
- Searching CVs on job boards
- Screening Nurses and HCAs
- Researching Clients and approaching them with our services
- Arranging meetings with clients to discuss requirements in more detail.
- Build, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Provide an excellent service at all times to both our clients and candidates.
- A solid background in professional Sales or Recruitment.
- A confident personality
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
What’s on offer?
- Attractive starting salary
- Excellent commission scheme
- A progressive environment where success is rewarded
- “No ceilings” Career Development with ongoing reviews
- Excellent training and exposure
- Supportive working environment
SCP Recruitment is a member of the City & County Healthcare Group. If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV through in the first instance.