Due to expansion our client, a professional Education Consultancy based in City Centre, are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join their thriving, energetic organisation. Their attractive offices are local to all public transport routes and easily accessible. They are offering a basic salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience.
Duties of the Recruitment Consultant to include:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Candidate generation/interviewing/vetting
- Conversing with key decision makers face to face an telephone
- Consistently achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Maintaining a comprehensive CRM system
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven recruitment and/or sales experience essential to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience within the education sector ideally
- A thriving, fast paced way about them
In return the Recruitment Consultant will receive a basic salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 on a basic salary, along with commission.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Existing Clients
- New Business Opportunities