Role - Recruitment Consultant
Location - Maidstone
Salary - Competitive (DOE) Superb commision scheme, quarterly and annual bonuses!
Are you passionate about Recruitment and an expert at connecting with people and wish to be part of a successful and independent Employment Agency?
Then we need to hear from you!!
First Recruitment Services is a highly respected, well established and successful independent employment agency. The Company has offices in Kent & Sussex and supplies a complete spectrum of office, administrative and light industrial staff.
Our Maidstone branch are looking for an experienced recruiter to join their team to supply high calibre candidates to an already established client base, whilst focusing on generating new business.
• Excellent candidate generation, screening, interviewing and management skills
• Proven and demonstrable client and business development and relationship management
• Self motivator and commercially pro-active
• The desire to continually learn and succeed with excellent financial rewards!
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• The confidence and appearance to undertake client and candidate meetings
• Liaising with and building a strong rapport with clients and candidates
• Gathering information from clients on their recruitment needs
Key skills and attributes needed:
• Excellent listening and communication levels
• Ability to gain maximum information in limited times
• Can adapt and evolve to surroundings and difficult situations
• Hard working and wants to achieve
• Solution finder
• Must drive and have own car
In return we reward well, offer a relaxed culture, where camaraderie amongst colleagues, exceptional Head Office resources and an outstanding salary package are just some of the many reasons to join us!
We pride ourselves on offering long term career development for top Recruitment Consultants.
Please contact Nicola Gravely for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy
- Recruitment Process
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job