We are a boutique recruitment agency looking to hire my replacement, after four years in the business I have decided to move on and we are now seeking someone better, that will be difficult to find but we think it’s a possibility.
You’ll be joining a small business and working closely alongside recruiters with varying level of experiences from 15 years to a few months; you will learn lots and have huge amounts of support from the rest of the team.
You will receive excellent in-house and external training from recruitment training experts, as well as been given lots of autonomy. Having been established for almost 20 years you will be given plenty of accounts to work on, as well as encouraged to bring on new clients that you have a personal interest in whether that be sport, travel, music, media etc
- Writing job adverts & sourcing candidates
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis via telephone as well as keeping an email trail
- Telephone interviewing and face to face interview candidates
- New and existing client meetings to build relationships with key decision makers within businesses
- The best part about the role? No admin - everything is done for you, so you can spend your time making money for yourself!
What can you expect in return for your hard work?
- Commission - uncapped! Paid monthly with the chance to add a quarterly bonus as well!
- Lunches & after work drinks, pub quizzes etc.. epic Xmas parties last few years have included tequila, flying lessons, archery in no particular order…
- Will’s terrible level of chat, but at least you can wind him up every time Palace get beaten and that happens regularly
- Sean’s terrible Facebook updates and weird comments
- Liam buying office treats
- Jim starting all his stories by saying 'true story’
- Molly talking about gerbils - we still aren’t sure why
- Monday to Friday hours
Please get in touch if you are keen on starting a career in recruitment, or indeed have worked in recruitment but are bored of the commute to the City or West End please get in touch with us. The best way - pick up the phone and give us a call! All contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website