Office Angels is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the West End team. Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Do you like hitting targets and reaping the rewards that brings? Are you someone that likes every day to be different and feel rewarded when you know that you have delivered an outstanding service? Do you want a long term career with a rewarding company? If yes, you will want to join our team , especially as our package and benefits include things like bonus, starting on 22 days holiday plus your birthday off, charity volunteering days, monthly and annual competitions with prizes such as spar days, experience days and trips to places like Mexico, Dubai and Barbados. There is also a flexible package that ensures you get the benefits you want. We are looking to hire someone with great account management and sales skills as well as world class customer service.
JOB ROLE: Recruitment Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent/Full Time
HOURS: 8:30am to 5:30pm
LOCATION: Based Just Off Oxford Street, 5 mins walk from Oxford Circus tube station
CULTURE: Friendly, fast-paced, hard working and sociable
BENEFITS: Monthly bonus, starting 22 days' holiday rises with service plus your birthday off. Paid charity volunteering days, pension, competitions and a flexible benefits package
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities via face to face and telephone sales
- Research companies via various methods including Linked in
- Advertise vacancies
- Attract the best available talent for our clients, souring candidates via various methods
- Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews
- Register candidates face to face and role play interview questions with candidates to ensure they are best prepared for upcoming interviews
- Match candidates to roles that suit their experience, personality and expectations
- Track all activity to ensure you remain organised with great time management
- Recruitment administration duties such as arranging interviews, sending out offer letters, logging outcomes and providing honest and timely feedback In return you will work for the leading national recruitment company that offers an on-going extensive training program, you will be rewarded with monthly performance related bonus and regular social activities and top prizes.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Passionate about sales! Sales makes up 100% of a recruitment consultants role so only candidates who enjoy being at the forefront of our clients and candidates minds will be right for our role
- Passionate about people! Without looking after our candidates and providing exceptional customer care at all times we wouldn't be in business!
- Flexible & Organised! Our clients and candidates demands can change at any moment so you must be able to adapt in an ever changing environment. Recruitment isn't just a 9 to 5 job so only applicants who can 'work outside the box' will suit this role.
- A team player! We work hard collectively as a team so only team players will want to join our office.
Advertised by Office Angels, Victoria branch. Please note that due to a high volume of responses Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "Recruitment" "Sales"