£Competitive DOE + a generous commission structure and additional benefits
At Solutions, we are a small, friendly team who aim to provide the best possible service to our clients and candidates. We specialise in placing Marketing, PR and Design professionals in roles of all levels and have a great track record of success. Due to an increase in roles to fill, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
One of the ways you will find recruiting in our team different to other agencies is that you will not need to cold call. You will be working with established and new clients who have been generated by our dedicated team so you can concentrate on the parts of the job you love - finding the ideal candidates for the most sought after clients.
Please note that due to our rural location you will need to drive and have a car.
Your role will involve:
- Taking detailed briefs from clients, helping to write job specifications and gaining a full understanding of both the skills set and personal profile of the candidate sought
- Advising clients on the current candidate climate, salary levels, skills available etc.
- Writing engaging job advertisements
- Database interrogation and online searches on job sites & LinkedIn to find suitable candidates
- Interviewing applicants both over the telephone and face to face
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and candidates, ensuring both parties are fully updated throughout the recruitment process
- Providing support to candidates including market insight, CV writing and interview tips
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid experience within recruitment, ideally from a consultative agency
- Excellent telephone manner
- Sales & customer focus
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong IT skills
- Self motivation and eagerness to continually learn
We need to find a positive, enthusiastic new team member with a desire to succeed, so if this sounds like you and you want a rewarding role then please apply now!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- B2B & B2C