Position: Recruitment Consultant (Perm Division)
Working Time: 45 hrs, plus out of hours service on a rotated basis
Reports to: Branch Manager
Package: £23k-£25k (negotiable for the right candidate, depending on experience), uncapped commission, private healthcare after 1 year, company car incentive and commission increase for top performers.
Purpose of the Role: Recruitment Consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse, the main duties are:
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- ensuring a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- account management;
- advertising and marketing vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines, social media;
- candidate attraction;
- using a diverse range of sales tactics including tele-sales; field marketing; events; exhibitions; advertising; negotiating fee’s;
- providing out of hours service for the branch’s clients on a rotated basis;
- keeping the Company database up to date with candidate and client information and daily bookings made;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- registering new candidates and making sure all necessary documents are checked and copied;
- managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- organizing interviews for candidates if requested by the client;
- ensuring compliance with industry legal requirements and company policies;
- upholding the company’s reputation in every aspect whether in the public domain or in your personal time.
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to generate new business for an organization
- negotiating agency’s fees
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, value to be billed to clients, number of sales calls made, or new clients visits attended
For your service and commitment, you will be generously rewarded with a competitive annual salary (negotiable depending on experience); an uncapped commission structure to rival that of any other high street agency; realistic internal career progression to managerial level; a supportive and focused management team; work days out; quarterly sales focused competition bonus of up to £4k per annum, and the opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment agencies.
Now is a great time to join our growing business. If you’re money driven, career driven, and success driven we want to hear from you.
Experience in recruitment is desired but not essential. We are looking ambitious, target driven, personable applicants who are willing to learn and develop their career.
If you feel you have the skill set, and just as importantly, the mind set for this opportunity, please get in touch.
APPLY HERE and attach and up to date CV or call Lawrence Brown on .