Recruitment Consultant based on a Client Site
Based at Beeston, Nottingham
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our existing team at our prestigious client site in Nottingham. This role will be ideal for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Administrator looking to move into a Servicing/Account Management role with no sales involvement.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment of unskilled/semi-skilled workers, liaison with Job Centres, skill testing potential workers, holding group and one on one interview sessions.
- Overseeing Temporary Workers and management of performance issues.
- Monitoring absence and timekeeping.
- Liaison with the Client/Team Leaders/Head Office/Branch Network.
- Processing payroll and holidays, resolving any payroll queries & maintaining the Time & Attendance system data.
- Administration duties including auditing, reference checking of candidates, creating and maintaining candidate files.
- Investigations and Disciplinaries
A background in recruitment is preferable but not essential, the successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be able to liaise with people at all levels, be PC literate, organised and able to handle difficult situations. You must be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative. A full driving licence and own transport is essential
Working hours will be 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although flexibility is essential to cover business needs.
We are able to offer a good working environment, career development and training, along with a competitive package.
If you would like to work as a Recruitment Consultant for a forward thinking company who value and reward their staff then please forward your CV asap.
Salary 18-22k with bonus