Source4 Personnel Solutions are specialists within the Commercial office and industrial sector. Join one of our teams and you’ll be working for one of the best names in the industry.
As a recruitment consultant you can choose the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to be the highest biller? Want to set up a specialist division and run your own branch Choose a career with Source4 and you can. Plus you’ll receive the best rewards, training, support and development opportunities in the industry
Source4 is exceptional from the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values,.
We are specialist recruiters which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a Source4 recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
We know there are particular qualities that make people successful in our organisation.
Many of those skills are easily transferred from your current or past work experience - not necessarily in recruitment. Have you ever had to negotiate with someone? Had to adapt your approach depending on your audience? Ever had to push yourself to achieve the best result?
The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant. And recruitment can be tough; you must be able to overcome adversity