Legal Recuritment Consultant
HAYS, City of London
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor and Rate My Placement and we're the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn.
We are a FTSE 250 Company with 100+ offices and 2,000+ recruiting experts in the UK alone. We operate in over 22 specialisms meaning you have the opportunity to excel in your career and power the world of work.
Your new team
Hays are currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join the Legal recruitment team in the City of London.
You will be based in our Legal team at our London flagship office located in the heart of the City of London – a leading city in the global economy and a centre of international trade and finance.
The Legal division is an extremely successful specialism within the Hays business and the available position is a warm desk in a niche recruitment market. The role will involve recruiting across all levels within the Legal industry of London, from entry level to senior positions.
Your role will involve maintaining existing client relationships and regular business development to establish new clients within the sector. You will also source and meet with high calibre candidates, and attend industry events.
You will be a key player within a friendly and busy team, who have a strong work ethic and look for positive vibes.
What you'll need to succeed with us
The Legal and Professional Services sector is fast-paced and dynamic and we are looking for prospective candidates who have the determination and ambition to excel in this competitive market.
To succeed you'll need to demonstrate that you are:
- Sales driven
- Possess an ambitious drive to succeed
- Resilient - recruitment is hard work and it takes time and perseverance to achieve results so resilience, persistence and determination is key
- Passionate about people, outgoing and confident
What you'll get in return from us
- As a recruitment consultant at Hays you'll run your own business but be given the support of our market-leading brand and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry.
- You will be put through our world class learning and development programme and have the opportunity to learn and be mentored from experienced consultants who have a wealth of knowledge across the Legal and Professional Services sector.
- We pay a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, incentives, referral bonuses of up to £2000 and a range of attractive employee benefits like discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loans, the ability to buy extra holidays and generous shopping discounts.
What you need to do now
Interested in this vacancy with Hays? Click ‘apply now’ or call Kate Davies, Internal Recruiter on to discuss your suitability. Alternatively please email your CV to
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
A career with Hays is more than just a job. Learn more by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter and Instagram and searching 'Join Hays'
Winner of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in the UK 2017 and Best Places to Interview in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)
Winner of the Rate My Placement Best Undergraduate Employer in the UK 2017 (#1 recruitment company)