COMMERCIAL PERM CONSULTANT
£18 - 26k
REPORTING TO: BRANCH MANAGER
As a Recruitment Consultant within Cordant People, you are responsible for generating new business by identifying prospective opportunities to increase sales activity. You are targeted on revenue generation and are expected to exceed these targets through effective management and development with your clients and accounts.
Through effective management and business development, you will generate new business by identifying prospective opportunities to increase sales activity and achieve expected productivity levels and targeted revenue generation. Your knowledge will be up to date regarding competing markets within your geographical location and throughout the entire UK within your market sectors.
It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders working professionally and with integrity at all times including continual relationship development whilst also ensuring compliance to Company policy and procedures, living and breathing the Company Spirit.
- Produce vacancy profiles and adverts to achieve the highest response rate in a timely manner.
- Adequately source and select applicants, match to roles available and potential future talent pipeline whilst considering the needs of all stakeholders and company cultures.
- Represent the Company at interviews, and briefings ensuring you work professionally and capture all relevant information via several questioning and communication techniques.
- Production, implementation and execution of operational and sales plans which align to business plans.
- Understand market share, competitors, opportunities, pipeline contingency, pricing, future actions and control mechanisms to ensure you are achieving budget expectations.
- Continual increase of productivity and sales activity to achieve year on year growth of sales revenue, margins and profit ensuring an exceptional fulfilment rate for client service levels working as a 360 degree sales professional.
- Regular weekly client visits, identifying gaps between expectations and delivery. Continually developing these relationships with a focus on decision makers and influencers.
- Create suitable innovative strategies to support how business development opportunities can be realised, including opportunities within new sectors inclusive of all Cordant Recruitment Divisions.
- Analyse and evaluate account activities, costs, margins, operations, budgets and forecast data to understand, manage, track and deliver progress towards both monthly and annual budgeted requirements and targets along with service reviews and analysis to respective client KPI's and satisfaction.
- Produce, maintain and execute operational plans, meeting notes and paper trails to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional
- Effectively manage the relationship between all stakeholders, ensuring Mobile Workers, candidates and clients key decision makers perceive us to be the Agency of Choice providing a high calibre of individual and service whilst developing an exceptional brand reputation.
- Best practise administration and record keeping, working to company standards ensuring that all records are up to date and readily available.
- Maintain, develop and sustain full compliance and understanding to company frameworks, policies and procedures promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices throughout.
- Commercial and analytical awareness.
- Identification and development of both short and long term solutions.
- Decision maker, understanding factors quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on the commercial priorities and applying independent judgement where necessary.
- Complex ideas can be explained and presented with the ability to anticipate potential objections.
- Strong and diverse communication and interpersonal skills building business relationships and stakeholder engagement at all levels across a broad range of cultures projecting a positive demeanor at all times.
- Inspirational, motivational, resilient and proactive.
- Develops trust and longterm relationships.
- Ability to adapt behaviour in response to new information, changing circumstances to deliver key outputs on time.
- Proficient IT Skills, working within both Microsoft and Google platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in sales, business development or customer services.
- Proven track record of delivering significant and sustainable business results / benefits.
- Ability to be able to effectively multi task, adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- Management and Control of costs both to a budget and within own work.
- Management of own time to achieve targets and develop plans for specific work activities with the ability to escalate where necessary.
- Adapt a collaborative approach and work in the spirit of the Company and position whilst having the ability to delegate where necessary.
- Full UK Driving License desirable as regular travel will be necessary.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job