Due to incredible success across the last 12 months SF Group are currently looking to add talented Recruitment Consultants to our Nottingham region. With SF Group you will receive a tailored training and development plan managed by your Line Manager, Regional Director and our Learning and Development Director. You will benefit from all the skills you need to manage your own recruitment desk within a hard-working but fun team. Since establishment over 20 years ago, we have worked hard to create a successful, fun and rewarding environment through experienced and inspirational leadership. We are keen to hear from bright individuals who are looking for their next move in recruitment to a business who offer an exciting and rewarding career.
What does being a Recruitment Consultant involve?
- Understand and become an expert in your market
- Identify, source and meet candidates to understand their needs and suitability for clients
- Create and develop ongoing client relationships through warm and cold calling and meetings
- Manage your clients recruitment needs from inception to completion
- Update our database with your activities
- Exceed weekly KPI's
Essentials for the Recruitment Consultant role:
- A full UK Driving Licence
- The desire to make money and progress your career
- A competitive, resilient, fun and hard-working nature
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Energy, tenacity and passion
- Strong influencing ability and can provide outstanding service to clients and candidates
- Outstanding Tailored Training Academy - all you need to know about recruitment
- Practical and theoretical training from our Recruitment Guru
Rewards & Incentives:
- Excellent Basic & Uncapped Commission
- Continuous Development Plan tailored to suit you
- A lively and fun working environment
- Fully expensed socials both in the UK and abroad inc. Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella and many more
- High flyer and Michelin star lunch club rewards
- Market Leading Bonuses + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone
- Champagne club for strong performance
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1 additional day off on your birthday!
If you are looking for an exciting career, to determine your own progression and measure and create your own success then please apply ASAP with your CV today.
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job