Looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established, independent and REC audited recruitment business that invest in your future from day one?
Salary £20,000-£25,000 (OTE £37,000+ Year 1)
Our client is a well-established, manufacturing, aerospace and engineering recruitment agency based in Chorley. As Recruitment Consultant you will be experienced within these sectors and have the ability to complete a full 360-degree consultant role to include developing new business through to sales activity and networking, sourcing potential candidates, managing the interview and offer process, and account management. Our client has invested in the recruitment of this role with Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions which includes 3 months ongoing training and support by an industry training expert, Andy Cain. Alongside the guaranteed training you will also benefit from 25 days holiday, on-site gym, quarterly team events and regular incentives whilst working as part of a small and friendly team.
They work within traditional trade to new and emerging markets. All sectors are currently experiencing major and sustained growth, so there is no better time to join them and launch a varied and financially rewarding career in recruitment. So, if you are an ambitious, energetic person who is hungry to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment, then we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for maximising and generating sales & fees for the company consistent with the Company’s overall business objectives through a mix of sales and marketing activity. To identify new business opportunities, e.g. new clients and markets, for the Company’s services. To ensure the company’s reputation is maintained and improved in the view of candidates and clients.
- To bring about an increase in sales / fees through sourcing and selecting high calibre candidates for the appropriate assignments.
- To maintain and develop existing relationships with the focus on building long term relationships and positioning our client as a leading recruitment company.
- To assist Senior Consultants/Directors in the development of Resourcer’s where required.
- To take a key role in developing maintaining and expanding the sale of the Company’s Services into all relevant sectors of the Industry.
- To identify and develop relationships and business strategies with new and existing clients that increase fees / sales.
- To enter into client negotiations and the development of long term agreements which maximise profit and sales.
- To work with the businesses extensive network to develop new and existing markets.
- To interview and provide honest / constructive feedback to candidates.
- To visit existing and new customers, make contact with potential new customers and clearly document all such contacts.
- To manage the team to improve data cleansing and work to ensure candidate records are kept up to date.
- To assist and deliver Resourcer training as required.
- To assist and support the company with marketing of the Company’s services.
- To carry out of presentations as necessary to clients.
- To assist, as requested, other members according to the needs of the business.
- To work in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures complying with our requirements to meet and exceed the working standards set out by the REC code of conduct.
- Proven track record in recruitment sales
- Engineering or manufacturing industry background
- Experience of relationship and transactional selling
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Smart appearance and well organised
- Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good verbal communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Ability to communicate at all levels with candidates and clients
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Business Sales