Adecco Chatham are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Sales person!
We are offering the opportunity to join a global leading brand that can offer a structured training and development course, whether you are from a recruitment background or not. We have clear steps for progression and will support you in reaching your aspirations and forge a successful career in the Recruitment Industry!!
The role will be taking over a warm permanent recruitment desk with uncapped bonus from day one! You'll be part of our small, close knit team based in our modern Chatham office.
We are looking for applicants that have drive, motivation, like working to targets and most importantly enjoy a fun, fast paced environment!
* To support the perm desk in achieving targets by delivering agreed personal targets/objectives.
* To maintain and grow your business by being an ambassador and promoting the branch at every opportunity
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients ensuring an efficient and seamless service is provided that meets and exceeds their requirements
* To make regular sales visits and presentations
New Business & Business Development
* To proactively manage and develop existing client accounts identifying opportunities to grow new revenue
* To continually attract new business opportunities
Registering & Marketing Candidates
* To actively register and market candidates
* To actively market your candidates out to clients
* To effectively match candidates with client requirements and secure interviews
* To be responsible for managing and carrying out the recruitment process from start through to offer
Developing Client Accounts
* Completing regular reviews with clients regarding business needs and supplier performance
* Negotiate client agreements in line with company policy
* Monitor satisfaction by tracking performance against SLA's
- Basic salary of £18 - 22K DOE
- Uncapped bonus
- Clear steps for promotion and salary increases
- Structured training programmes throughout your career
- 23 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Flexible benefits package including Gym discounts, Shopping vouchers, and many more to choose form
Candidates will need their own vehicle for this role with mileage reimbursed at 45p/mile.
Please upload your CV to apply! Interviews to be arranged immediately.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- account manager
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job