Recruitment Consultant for the North London area
Wizard Staff Solutions have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a new office based within Barnet, Enfield, Wood Green area of London. This is an amazing opportunity for a sales-focused individual to thrive and develop business within the surrounding areas. As a company we are looking to develop and invest in a dedicated and committed individual who is passionate about the Recruitment sector.
Holiday: 20 Days plus Bank Holidays
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
- Responsibility for achieving set KPIS
- Managing shifts to ensure targets are met
- Initiating regular sales calls to generate maximum business
- Account Management
- Business development
- Conducting regular client visits
- Interview candidates on a daily basis and review applications
- Advertising vacancies
- Preparation of candidates CVs
- Requesting references
- Fulfilling a full 360 recruitment role
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- To liaise and develop excellent working relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within a similar role (1 year minimum)
- To be a team player and able to have the initiative to work alone
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Sales experience of 1 - 2 years
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A goal orientated approach to work
- Achieved GCSE C in English and Maths
- MUST be able drive and have a full clean licence
If you are a proactive and reliable individual we would love to hear from you today!
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
We are a dedicated recruitment partner providing high-calibre candidates within Commercial and Childcare sectors. With over 15 years' experience in the recruitment industry we source and place candidates on a temporary and permanent basis within a wide variety of positions. We believe that by focusing all of our efforts and resources on this vision, we will be the recruitment sector's agency of choice.
Our Wizard branches operate across the South of England and proudly work in partnership with some of the market leaders and The Times Top 100 best companies to work for. We take pride in being ethical and in nurturing an environment of transparency in all business interactions. We only recruit and promote individuals to our clients whose values match Wizard Staff Solutions vision.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wizard Staff Solutions who are acting as an employment agency /business.
We are proud of our equal opportunities policy. We will not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age. Religious and cultural diversity are valued.
Due to the high volume of applications it is with regret that we cannot respond to each individual directly however, should you be successful we will be in contact within 5 working days if you have not heard from us within this time frame please assume that you unfortunately have not been successful.
Keep up to date with our latest roles by visiting our website: www.wizardstaffsolutions.co.uk
'The perfect partner for all your recruitment needs'
- recruitment consultant/sales/customer service/administration/childcare