Our client who are based in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join them as they continue to grow across both our Milton Keynes and Bracknell offices. Our client works within Digital, IT, Sales and Marketing and they are also exploring more with emerging markets and technologies.
Our clients energetic work culture and focus on continuous reward and professional development provide you with the perfect environment to grow your business, reaching your highest potential.
Functions of the role:
- Fully support both clients and candidates
- Establish and maintain your own client relationships
- Identify highly qualified candidates within your vertical
- Oversee the complete interview cycle between clients and candidates
- A thirst for sales (cold and warm calling, pitching, negotiating)
- Excellent communication, networking, and phone skills
- Highly ambitious, competitive, and motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Very resilient
- 23 days + Bank Holiday
- Up to £25k salary base salary + uncapped commission
- Merit-based career progression to management-- you move up based on performance, not tenure
- Training programmes - Trainees, Senior, Mentorship, TL
- Quarterly lunch club incentives at high-end restaurants
- Euro-club - every 6 months
- Vitality after 12 month service
If you identify as the best at what you do, are a high achiever who wants a career with no limits, or even if you would just like to learn more, then contact Sincerity Personnel today.
- Cold Calling
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job