Drivers Direct Recruitment Ltd are one of the leading suppliers of temporary staffing solutions within the transport and haulage sector.
Drivers Direct Recruitment LTD are expanding and we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant / Office Administrator to join our team in Runcorn. This will be a diverse role with participation in the branch bonus scheme and on call rota. Duties will include:
- Processing of the branch payroll
- Processing and completing the branch invoicing
- Chasing and monitoring the branch bad debt
- Posting adverts on websites for drivers
- Other applicant attraction duties
- Registering and new starting candidates
- Managing of branch tracking systems
- Dealing with driver invoices and pay queries
- Answering phones
- Assisting with branch bookings where needed
- Sales meeting
- Cold calling
- Visiting clients on a weekly basis
- Joining the branch 24 hour on call rota
The 24 hour on call will involve answering the phone for emergencies one night in the week and one weekend in three / four.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability and willingness to building rapport with clients and drivers. You will need basic IT skills along with a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle. We would prefer recruitment or sales experience but will consider applicants with transferable skills.
You will also have the opportunity of earning bonus above your yearly salary and there is excellent career prospects within the company.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact us.....
- Customer Service