Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare Agency Nursing
Warm Desk £30k+ realistic first year OTE
£20k to £22k base depending up experience + generous commission structure
- Good base salary Dependant on experience to £22k
- Excellent commission structure (£20k realistic first year) £30k total OTE
- Commission of 10% on all perm placements
- Mon-Fri 8.30 to 5 pm
- 28 days holiday
Our client is an established and formally approved provider of Healthcare staff to the NHS.
You will work alongside the current recruitment team with your own recruitment targets with a degree of autonomy within the current recruitment set up. You will be expected to exercise initiative and be accountable within the agreed operational frameworks.
The role will involve proactive selection and recruitment of Specialist Healthcare Staff throughout the UK as well as utilising the current database of eligible and compliant staff to maximise your weekly hours.
The role will be target driven with set goals in place to achieve specific measured KPI’s on a Yearly/Monthly/Weekly basis. You will be measured by the quantity of FTE nurses/care staff, registered and compliant to work for the agency
You will also be placing candidates into permeant roles alongside the temporary business to boost your KPI’s and commission.
The customer/ client sales side of this role is a "soft sell" as they are already cleared and approved to supply across the UK.
- Previous Healthcare recruitment experience desirable but not essential
- Able to use initiative and to be able to make decisions independently
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills by telephone and face to face
- Good computer literacy skills to include, Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Able to work as part of a team but independently when required
- Ability and willingness to work within targets and standards in order to achieve a quality service
- Attend and contribute to Team meetings
For more information regarding this role please do not hesitate to contact GoTo Resourcing for an informal conversation or apply online