Jackie Kerr Recruitment are seeking a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our existing team of Consultants.
Do you have experience of managing a very busy recruitment desk, including business development? If you are currently manning a recruitment desk and don't feel you are being rewarded for your input, apply to this position for the chance to become part of our friendly and motivated team, with clear progression opportunities.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment has been established for over 20 years and is an awarding winning recruitment consultancy based in the market town of Highworth.
Keen to have a career that will not limit you, in terms of development or earning potential? With an uncapped commission scheme, strong base salaries and a full training programme that will see you promoted within 12 months of joining us - Jackie Kerr Recruitment are looking for their next superstar!
We are conveniently located in the market town of Highworth with ample free parking.
Our office boasts:
• A refreshing, open planned sales floor
• Large, spacious interview room
• New recruitment software
• Access to all the high level job boards, including CV searching
• A large database to kick start your career
• A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to you
• On and off site training programme
• Working with an experienced team to guide you
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
• Uncapped Commission
• Away Days
• Supper Club
• Funded Networking breakfast/lunches
• Industry Awards Conference
• High Performance Awards
• and a whole lot more!
As a recruitment consultant, representing one of the high end independent recruitment organisations, your responsibilities would include:
• Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
• Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment.
• Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
• Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you ("the requirements"):
Previous recruitment is recommended, whether you have been a Resourcer, 180 consultant or full 360 consultant we want to hear from you! - All we ask is that you are:
• Open to new ideas and ways of working
• Sales orientated
• Motivated by success
• Hard working
• Positive thinker and outlook
• A can do this attitude
If you are looking for a career that focuses on its people and want to come into work excited and full of enthusiasm because you know you have all the tools to succeed, then being a Recruitment Consultant here at Jackie Kerr Recruitment is the right career choice for you.
• Uncapped and Unrivalled Commission Scheme
• Personal training plan
• Multitude of benefits
• Guaranteed promotional opportunities
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more - apply today to kick start the interview process!
- Business Development
- Contract Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job