Over the last 10 years Gibson Hollyhomes has gone from strength to strength within the Manchester marketplace and to due continued success and increasing client wins we are seeking a career driven and motivated individual to join the team as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant working on our Accounts & Finance Desk.
The ideal candidate will possess previous permanent recruitment experience and be able to hit the ground running, although we will also consider candidates with previous B2B sales/customer service experience who have a real desire to succeed. Successful applicants will have excellent customer service skills along with the ability to build rapport and interact with candidates and clients at all levels and thrive in an environment where KPI’s/Targets are the main driver.
Organisation will be one of your strengths and the ability to multitask due to ever changing priorities is essential.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound calling to generate new business
- Account management of new client wins and building a client base
- Generating and attending client visits
- Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
- Advertising & Managing Job Applications
- Interview coaching and managing the interview process
- Ability to analyse personal figures and record information
- Diary management/Administration
This list is not exhaustive and there will be additional tasks involved in the role.
The opportunity offers unlimited scope for progression within an expanding and forward thinking recruitment consultancy where the rewards for any individual that understands this and can see the potential, are endless.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to those that are successfully shortlisted.