Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Desk
Northampton Town Centre
Are you a motivated individual with the drive to be successful? Do you have recruitment sales experience or a proven background in B2B sales and skills transferable to recruitment?
If so this great opportunity could be for you!
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your New Role:
- Business Development - Cold calling local businesses (this is not high volume telesales - we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from calling potential clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Building an in depth knowledge of your industry and the clients that operate within it
- Attracting, screening and introducing candidates to clients in line with agreed client requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues and putting pre-emptive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £26,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Extensive training package and support - Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- 34.5 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays and additional time off for birthday, moving house etc).
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Holidays of a lifetime to be won by top performers.
- Private Health-care and pension.
- Friday night drinks.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
What makes a successful Recruitment Sales Consultant at Encore?
- Sales experience is essential. Recruitment experience would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of over achievement against KPIs and revenue/sales targets.
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Drive to succeed, enthusiastic, confident and competitive.
- Solutions focused - ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans/improvements are put in place for the future.
- Driving license and own car is essential.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- customer service
- business development
- business to business sales
- job boards