Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Division
TFS Healthcare is an award- winning, highly successful healthcare recruitment agency that has seen year on year growth since our inception in 2010. Ranked for the past 3 years in "The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for'' and "Ranked 3rd in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2017" we are an ambitious, dynamic organisation that has big plans for the future.
As official partners of the NHS and members of all the national supply frameworks, you will be providing the very best staff to their NHS and Private Sector Clients. TFS is already established in the nursing sector and following a recent expansion, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team and focus specifically on the permanent recruitment of nurses into our existing and new healthcare clients. The role involves recruiting suitable staff from within the UK and internationally.
What we are looking for…
The ideal candidate will need to have a minimum 6 months' experience working as a Recruitment Consultant able to provide a demonstrable record of success. We are a dynamic, results driven organisation and as such are looking for likeminded individuals who are passionate about recruitment and the earning opportunity it offers!
The role of Recruitment Consultant will involve all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- New Business Development via cold calling to generate new clients
- Relationship building with hospitals and trusts
- Resourcing- via the database, networking and referrals, headhunting and social media
- Arranging interviews- briefing candidates and providing all necessary information in regards to role and opportunity
- Attending Client visits
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Negotiation of rates and terms of business
- Ensuring full compliancy of candidates and general administration
- Consistent achievement of targets
What can TFS Healthcare offer you...
We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff, rewarding them with great incentives and salary/commission packages and offer an incredible working environment with huge scope for career progression.
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to £10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… To name a few
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Birthday presents from directors
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Interest free season ticket
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Dedicated in-house IT, Marketing and Payroll
- Christmas & Summer Party
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Lauren Bryant or APPLY BELOW.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant