Education Recruitment Consultant
TeacherActive is continuing its remarkable growth with some exciting opportunities for trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants to join our new division based in our office in London.
TeacherActive has recently set up a new International Recruitment Division – specialising in recruiting teachers and support staff from Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland.
Following the opening of our local Canadian office this month, we are now looking for someone to join the international team in London who will be responsible for attracting Irish teachers wishing to pursue their careers in England and Wales alongside pastoral care and support that will be provided to teachers relocating from Ireland.
The role will be responsible for development recruitment strategies and engaging with teachers and 3rd party companies such as universities, to penetrate the Irish market and ultimately provide Irish teachers with job opportunities in schools in one of our 18 locations across England and Wales.
The role is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced education recruitment consultant to enter the international market and try something new or someone with an education and/or travel background who wishes to begin a new career in recruitment.
We’re looking for big personalities, who are serious about a long term career in education recruitment. To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships, and delivering an excellent and honest service to teachers and support staff.
What else do we offer?
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
- Proven track record in sales or recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the Education Recruitment market
- Champagne Fridays
- Annual awards involving an activity day or spa day
- Achievers lunch club at Michelin star restaurants
- Performance based regular salary increases
- Quarterly Incentives
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.