EVER CONSIDERED A FINANCIALLY REWARDING JOB AS A SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT?
The Emerald Group has an outstanding reputation as a leading provider of search & selection recruitment to the Actuarial, Pension & Financial Services professions. Due to our success, we are currently seeking to employ Trainee and Experienced Recruitment Consultants.
We are looking for proactive and motivated applicants who are target driven and career focused who with training and experience will become skilled specialist consultants with in depth market knowledge. We offer a generous uncapped commission structure, target awards, a tailored training plan, in house mentoring scheme, regular team events, private healthcare, pension plan, mobile phone and a fun office environment in which to excel
ABOUT THE JOB:
Recruitment is a very rewarding and satisfying job, it is made up of many different elements and a successful consultant requires many different skills.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES OF A SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT INCLUDE:
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists;
- Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs
- Using marketing and business knowledge to extend company contacts
- Negotiating terms of employment and fees with the client
- Canvassing (cold-calling) employers by telephone to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
- Documenting clients' details and vacancy requirements in a brief
- Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role
- Monitoring candidates once placed;
- Maintaining current records and personal statistics for review against targets;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure future or repeat business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
- Degree educated ideal or relevant work experience/skills
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Self motivated, a confident and pro-active nature with drive and determination to succeed
- Target driven with a positive attitude to selling
- Committed and Professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job