We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bracknell. Managing a large client and candidate base with scope for a lot of opportunity, you will have the opportunity to progress and join an already up and running team.
This specific desk would suit a sales person with a focus on new business.
The role of a recruitment consultant includes:
• Business development with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining and developing business relationships
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
• Screening candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
Why should I join REED?
• Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
• An uncapped and competitive bonus structure
• Salary progression based on your achievement; we expect this to be more than just an annual increase
• Regular high achievers award programmes involving prizes such as weekends away
• Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals
If you are interested, please call 01256 463385 to speak with Jessica Lock. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business