Paterson Health & Social Care - Aylesbury
£22,000 - £28,000 a year
Are you looking for your next challenge within a growing, ambitious and driven team? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our new nursing division based in Aylesbury.
Established over 20 years ago, Paterson Health and Social Care have an excellent reputation for delivering a high quality service and added value to clients within the health and social care sector.
You will be joining us at an exciting period of growth and we are therefore looking for someone with drive, determination and with a natural flair for developing customer relationships. Above all, you must demonstrate a "can do" attitude, with an eagerness to work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
The position involves: -
- Matching candidates to clients through their skillsets.
- Attracting new candidates through referrals and other forms of marketing (Job boards/Advertisement/Social Media etc).
- Ensuring the level of compliance to the company standards are met for each candidate.
- All forms of contact and information gathered to be updated onto the company CRM.
- Building strong relationships with candidates and maximising availability.
- Networking through face to face meetings, open days and exhibitions.
- Out of hours support.
Client Skills Required: -
- Business development through cold calling and meetings
- Able to win and retain new business
- Agreeing terms and rates with new clients
- Account management of clients on an ongoing basis
- Ability to deal with and resolve issues as they arise whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the client.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Strong written English
- A good listener
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to achieve and exceed KPI targets
- UK Driving license
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
An excellent salary and competitive commission structure is on offer for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of Kevin Duffy.