Leeds City Centre
£18,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Are you a recruitment professional? OR are you looking for a new career and wondering what a role as a Recruitment Consultant can offer?
Since 2007 Gibson Hollyhomes has gone from strength to strength with our Leeds office continuing to expand within the Yorkshire marketplace. Due continued success and increasing client wins we are seeking a career driven and motivated individual to join the team as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant working within a small but friendly and supportive team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- A full 360 recruitment position joining a team of 5 on a warm desk
- Outbound calling to generate new business
- Account management of new client wins and building a client base
- Generating and attending client visits
- Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
- Advertising & Managing Job Applications
- Interview coaching and managing the interview process
- Ability to analyse personal figures and record information
- Diary management/Administration
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our rapidly growing Leeds team and a business that believes in putting its employees first.
- Exceptional commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Quarterly competition incentives
- Discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Quarterly company outings
Permanent role - £18,000-£25,000 + benefits and Commission