SalesPoint are looking to hire our next wave of Trainee Consultants who will be the future of our business, could it be you?
In the last year, we've tripled in size, and we're looking to continue this growth. With both organic growth and having acquired competitors, we're looking to keep driving our success, and you can be a part of this! As someone who has progressed quickly through the business, I can tell you from experience that you will be given every opportunity for success. With a starting salary of £20k, your first year OTE is comfortably £35k, second year £60k.
Who will make a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Someone with DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE
You need to be:
- Fearless - You will be talking to Vice presidents and CEO’s
- Confident with cold calling
- You must be money hungry!
- Ambitious Bubbly
- Degrees are not necessary
- A background in brokering is desirable!
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lots of cold calling!
- You will start in a delivery role, supporting your consulting by delivering the best CV’s to fill vacancies.
- Once you become a consultant (Roughly 3 months) you will be responsible for business development
- Sourcing the best candidates - Headhunting and advertising
- Negotiating deals
- Closing sales!
- Earning lots of commission!
Why work for us?
- A great work culture!
- Generous commission structure up to 25%
- Great offices - In April we're moving to an amazing WeWork office with beer on tap, unlimited snacks, and even a balcony
- We invest in our trainees, respect their trainees and grow their business internally - All top billers started as trainees within the company!
- Generous holiday allowance and benefits
- Go from Trainee to Director level in 6 years!
- New Business Development