Axis Recruitment Company Overview
Established in 2004 the company has experienced rapid grow from its founding Partners to a 35 employee business spread over two manned offices: Liverpool and Manchester.
Axis combines in-depth market knowledge with a technology-led approach to find the best talent available in the market place to meet client needs.
Each Consultant specialises in key vertical markets / Industry, providing in-depth knowledge and expertise to provide a highly polished, consultative service. Services are on a Retained, Exclusive and Contingency basis and cover areas such as: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Purchasing, Engineering and Executive Search.
Why become a Axis Recruiter?
Our training for new consultants is exceptional and we have just retained a Training Recruitment business owned by James Caan (Ex-BBC Dragon), on top of our own training/development plan.
We are based in the Plaza, Liverpool City Centre and we have recently spent tens of thousands of pounds to create a truly unique and exceptional working environment.
Monday to Friday, yes we do work long hours but with strong basic salaries and exceptional OTEs the hours mean nothing. Our client base includes Armani, Monster Energy Drinks, Ralph Lauren, Lyle & Scott, Estee Lauder, Innocent Smoothies, Fit flop, Juicy Couture and roles vary across Sales, Marketing and Creative appointments.
Our range of benefits is endless…
- Our Top Performers took home between 55k-100k last year
- Quarterly Holiday Incentives - for you and a +1 of your choice.
- 4pm Friday beers/wine’s state your preference, we like to celebrate the weeks successes!
- Win £500’s worth of Hugo Boss Vouchers quarterly
- Up to 25% at major UK gyms Up to 20% off at a range of retailers
- Savings on Holidays/ Flights
- Mobile Phone
- Summer / Christmas and quarterly parties
- And many more…
Overview of role
To grow a sustainable recruitment business through client wins and the successful placement of candidates and development of key client relationships.
- Generate new business opportunities
- Successfully place candidates into positions
- Agreement of terms and conditions
- Manage and monitor activity on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly business forecasts
- Report to appropriate line manager on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis where required
- Manage and prioritise workloads
- Successfully build, manage and develop relationships with key client stakeholders
- Team Player
- Goal Orientated
- Articulate and professional
Key Performance Indicators
- Individual business plans and objective agreed and met
- Daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s monitored and hit
- Consistent permanent revenue to agreed targets OR running 7-12 contractors consistently
- Successful negotiation and agreement of terms and conditions
- Client testimonials achieved
- Candidate testimonials achieved
- Proven knowledge and understanding of technical market vertical
- Annual business objectives are achieved
- Positive attitude to work
- Individual promotion target achieved to Senior Consultant
Whether from a recruitment background or other professional sector you will have the opportunity to establish yourself as a key player within the team. You will be provided support and guidance along with the autonomy to undertake your role to establish a successful desk. Our environment is competitive, free from corporate red-tape, and we have an ambitious team striving to be successful both together and as individuals.
You will have the opportunity to grow quickly with the most successful members of the team progressing to Manager and Director Levels.