Due to expansion our client, a leading training provider, are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their busy team. With a company phone, laptop, pension scheme and mileage contribution, this is an exciting opportunity for anybody who enjoys a 360 role!
Duties to include:
- Meeting sales and collections targets through Apprenticeship sign ups
- Identifying and developing new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients
- Managing client relationships via telephone and face to face sales calls
- Working with College staff to provide an ongoing outstanding service
- Supporting customer acquisition activities including trade shoes, email marketing, online webinars and events
- Presenting to clients as needed
- Planning and managing all administration associated with the role
The successful candidate will have the following:
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above
- Evidence of professional development
- Direct sales experience
- Excellent leadership ability, judgement, initiative and job attitude
In return the Recruitment Consultant will receive a basic salary of between £21,000 - £25,000 with a further £13,000 OTE to be earned!
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- New Opportunities