ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED RECRUITER LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Absolute IT are a specialist IT and Technology recruitment company and due to our continued success, we are looking for intelligent and ambitious senior recruitment consultants to join our expanding team. You will have experience with business development and candidate management and ideally have experience recruiting in IT and Technology across a variety of sectors. The company culture is a hardworking, commercially driven environment and we put a lot of emphasis on being a professional but fun/social workplace with excellent team camaraderie.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process including:
- Business Development - Winning new clients / business through various BD techniques
- Brand Engagement - Maintaining and nurturing existing client and candidate relationships
- Candidate generation - Proactive candidate sourcing through multiple channels including advertising, headhunting, marketing, social media and networking
- Conducting telephone and face to face screening interviews to qualify candidates
- Offering professional and informative advice to both candidates and clients regarding market conditions, salary benchmarking, offer management etc.
- Continuously developing expert market knowledge
- Experienced recruitment consultant (ideally with experience in IT/Technology, although this is not essential)
- Experience in BD and candidate management
- Ambitious, self-motivated and confident individual
- Inquisitive nature with a thirst for knowledge
- Presentable and credible individual with excellent interpersonal skills
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary + bonuses + uncapped commission scheme
- Other benefits: Healthcare, pension, gym membership, social events, holidays etc.
- A social, fast paced and supportive environment which rewards hard work
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job