An exciting opportunity has been created for both experienced and trainee Recruiters to come and join our new office opening soon in Germany.
Whitehall Resources is a rapidly growing UK recruitment business that has placed over 10,000 placements in the SAP, Oracle and IT specialist markets for 800+ clients, across 6 continents, including significant existing business in Germany. We operate in one of the most financially successful sectors in the industry. With our growth success, we are now looking to expand, with a physical presence in the countries we operate in - Germany being our first. This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful sales person to be part of a new venture and have true influence in the further growth of the business.
Whether you have experience from working in recruitment agency before, or if you have a knack for selling and really enjoy dealing with people, we are keen to hear from you.
We work closely with both our candidates and clients in order to provide a top class service so that they keep coming back to us. As a Recruitment Consultant and once you have gone through our training process, you will be doing everything from calling clients (existing clients and resourcing new ones), finding suitable candidates and registering them and filling permanent or temporary roles. We encourage all consultants to treat their desk like their own business and develop their own network and pipeline while we provide the right support and training to enable you to do so. A lot of our business is done over the phone, so you’ll need to be comfortable and confident dealing with people through this method.
You will be using your personality and communication skills to excel whilst building trust with our clients. You will also be networking with candidates to generate sales leads, developing your pipeline and managing your accounts.
Tasks as a Recruiter:
- Regional and specialist research in the SAP, Oracle or IT industry in order to act as a market expert
- Acquisition of new clients and candidates
- Supporting existing clients and candidates
- Qualification of the vacant positions of your clients
- Screening potential candidates and presenting them to the client
- Supervision of the entire application process up to the contract signature of the candidate
- Ongoing candidate and client relationship management post-placement
Competencies that Whitehall look for in a Recruitment Consultant……
- Fluent/Native German speaker
- Spoken and written English to intermediate level (any other languages an advantage)
- Confidence working with people at all levels both proactively and reactively
- Evidence of previous success in Recruitment Sales will be an advantage and/or other sales environments.
- People orientated
- Enjoys working towards results
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to live to our core values and be a key addition to the Whitehall Team
What do we offer in return?
- Some of the best training and induction in the industry and continuous development at every career level.
- Career development opportunities through organic growth from consultant to team leader up to manager.
- Attractive, relaxed & open working atmosphere - team events, great incentives and other incentive systems
- Excellent, un-capped earning potential through a lucrative, performance-based commission
- Working for a fantastic company recognised by being one of The Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK.