Quality Service Recruitment Limited, have will have an opportunity arising in 2018 for an experienced recruitment consultant to join their established team in Nottingham.
Quality Service Recruitment Limited are a specialist recruitment business in the logistics sector covering HGV and None HGV driving positions, transport staff from Traffic Clerks to Transport Managers, along with warehouse operatives, order fulfilment staff, pickers, packers and Data entry operatives.
Quality Service Recruitment Limited offer their clients and prospective clients 25 years of trading experience giving them the piece of mind that the business has the depth of knowledge to deliver a one stop recruitment solution. Be that short term temporary hire or a permanent staffing solution our business can deliver with the right staff behind us.
- Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- head hunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a short list of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- sales and negotiation skills;
- a goal-orientated approach to work;
- the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- problem-solving ability;
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets;
- ambition and the determination to succeed;
- confidence and self-motivation;
- time management and organisational skills;
- team-working skills;
We will only consider candidates that are looking to progress in their careers, if you have real determination to improve your career prospects in the industry then Quality Service Recruitment Limited is your next and final move, we will give you every opportunity to progress through the ranks.
- Business Development
- Operational Support