£18-25k plus commission and company bonus.
Our client is a leading provider of temporary and permanent support staff to the care sector.
Every week this recruitment consultancy helps hundreds of people find rewarding work in social care, healthcare, childcare and education across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Wiltshire and throughout South Wales.
As a specialist employment agency, they live and breathe the care sector. That, together with their honest and friendly approach, ensures that a growing number of clients look to them to source staff for the widest range of jobs across the care sector.
They are working with us to source a new recruitment consultant for their Oxford office.
Ideal candidates will
- have worked in a sales and or public facing, customer service role before, ideally recruitment, although this is not essential
- have their own transport
- be good communicators
- have strong influencing skills, personal drive, resilience and focus, good organisational skills and a desire to be the best at what they do.
The Recruitment Consultant role will involve:
- Phone based business development
- Candidate interviewing
- Working to source candidates for temporary and permanent vacancies
- Meeting and selling to clients face to face
- Working in a highly compliant environment
- Working to deadlines and targets
- Maintenance of candidate and client records on in house database.
If you feel that you would like to work in a genuinely supportive friendly and professional team of recruitment consultants, who are respected by their clients and their candidates, please apply to day sending us your CV.
The salary is competitive, there is opportunity to earn commission as well as company performance bonus so you will certainly be well rewarded financially.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today and send us your CV in MSWord format.
Can't wait to hear from you!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job