Hands on recruitment of predominantly IT contractor talent with the additional ownership of ensuring that contract field service engineers are delivered to our key clients via our contract resource team. You will be providing candidates for both Technical and non-Technical roles throughout the UK & Europe managing the sourcing of candidates for a portfolio of client’s recruitment activities ensuring successful delivery of quality candidates in line with the clients’ service levels and in line with SopraSteria Recruitment’s operating model, policies and procedures.
- Ideally previous experience of working within the recruitment industry.
- Proven ability in managing large workloads.
- Ability to set priorities and effective time management
- Proven ability of using judgement and processes to resolve problems.
- Proven ability to deliver consistently against deadlines.
- Demonstrable effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Ideally degree or NVQ level in a technology, HR or business focused subject
- Previous experience in a corporate environment
- Manage client-resourcing requirements ensuring the overall successful delivery of our client needs against agreed SLAs.
- Manage the supply of suitable candidates specific to client recruitment requirements while complying with sector specific legislation.
- Develop an on-going candidate recruitment database meeting identified market skills requirements.
- Ensure full on-boarding process where applicable is met between all parties concerned.
- Ensure full lifecycle of screening, vetting or interviewing requirements in line with Client agreements in partnership with our offshore teams.
- Ensure delivery of administrative recruitment activities specific to but not limited to contracts management, client reporting, and timesheet control in line with the company’s operating standards and processes.
- Escalation point on candidate, contractor and client resolutions as and when required ensuring full resolution to a high customer service standard.
- Negotiate successful outcomes with relevant parties specific to but not limited to contract terminations, hires, start dates, cost and fees.
- Ensure effective communication with immediate team and maintain up to date communication with Team Leaders, Managers and Account Managers.
- Lead on cascading up to date industry knowledge specific to the market, sector and or client/s.
- Equipped at all times to produce and feedback to clients, colleagues and peers concerning SLA reporting.
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Understand, support and deliver within the recruitment sales cycle.
- Understand and develop within SopraSteria Recruitment organisational model.
Successful short listed candidate’s telephone interviews will be arranged week of Monday 8th January 2018
SopraSteria Recruitment is part of SopraSteria Limited A European leader in digital transformation
With 35,000 professionals in over 20 countries, of which over 5000 are based in the UK.
SopraSteria Recruitment is a global resourcing specialist with capabilities of working in IT, Finance, HR, Procurement, Sales & Marketing and Operations as well as adding to the ever-changing technology skills required to support businesses in this increasingly mobile world. SopraSteria Recruitment is the 2016 & 2017 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year -£50m Turnover and Recruiter Magazine’s Investing in Talent Awards
- Sales Executive