National Locums are an established and industry recognised Specialist Medical Recruitment firm in Milton Keynes. Based in stunning converted barn offices, overlooking the countryside of Stony Stratford and Old Wolverton, we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. Whether you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or looking to forge a new career as a consultant, we want to hear from you.
The role will involve developing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
Successful candidates will enter a fast paced, target driven environment where the opportunity for career progression and earning potential are unrivalled.
Consultants and trainee consultants will be expected to:
- Proactively source candidates through job boards, social media, referrals, database and exhibitions
- Build a strong network of candidates
- Ensure total compliance in accordance with the clients guidelines and current legislation requirements
- Maintain regular contact with all candidates present, past and future and accurately record this contact on the Eclipse system
- Ensure all of the placements are recorded accurately
- Ensure all timesheets received are in good time and accurate for correct payment processing
Ideally you will have experience in sales or customer service, experience within the medical recruitment sector would be desirable. In addition you will be:
- Ambitious, dedicated and a great communicator
- Able to remain calm in a crisis and think on your feet
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated, resilient and target driven
- Able to build relationships easily
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent in the use of modern recruitment methods including use of Social Media and online recruitment tools
To apply for a position as an experienced recruitment consultant you must have proven recruitment experience within Recruitment, ideally the Medical Recruitment Sector.
In return we offer a very strong commission structure and competitive salaries. Even more importantly you will join a growing team where you are recognised for your achievements, both financially and with career opportunities into Team Leader and Management roles.
Other Benefits include:
Massive opportunities to progress
Great earning potential, basic plus uncapped commission structure
Variety of incentives including employee of the month awards
Health Cash Plan
Employee Assistance Programme
28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
Income Protection, Group Life and Critical Illness Policies
Corporate Gym Membership
We work Monday to Friday 08:45 - 18:00. Free breakfast and casual dress on a Friday. We have a great team ethos and a positive attitude to supplying quality Locum Doctors and Nurses to the UK’s healthcare system.
National Locums is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERJobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.