Recruitment Consultant - Specialist Recruitment Solutions Finder for multilingual vacancies across the UK
French Selection UK is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of multilingual professionals primarily fluent in French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian for permanent vacancies in business-to-business such as export sales, customer service, engineering, logistics and other areas of international trade. Our clients range from SMEs (small & medium exporting companies) to larger international groups.
- - To find and offer tailored recruitment solutions to best fulfil our clients’ vacancies.
- - Handling recruitment projects from start to finish.
- - Successfully place candidates to fill our clients’ vacancies.
- - Achieve and exceed revenue/placements targets.
- - Drafting job description, sourcing candidates, directly dealing with both customers and candidates from start to finish of project, obtaining and arranging interviews, negotiating job offers and placements.
- - Developing customer relationships and ensuring repeat business from our UK-based clients.
- - Primarily office-based.
This position requires skills that are typically used in sales and operational roles: negotiating, influencing people, organising, questioning, finding solutions, getting the job done, working to service level and revenue targets, etc.
- - Fluency in English to a high standard - written & spoken.
- - Fluency in another European language is a strong advantage (preference for either French, German or Italian).
- - Previous experience within a frontline proactive negotiation and solutions-finding role in areas such as: sales, operations, recruitment, export, etc.
- - Motivated by & comfortable working to revenue/placement targets.
- - Must be an independent and self-reliant character, someone who loves managing and developing their portfolio of clients in an independent way.
- - Strong commercial skills, confident negotiator at all levels including Directors and HR officers.
- - Proactive solutions-finder with a consultative approach.
- - Assertive and confident with strong communication skills.
- - Flexible approach and mind set required as we recruit in different industries and roles at all levels.
- - Ability to work independently on own initiative.
- - Interested in working within a small close-knit multicultural team, with various European nationalities.
Basic salary region of £20K + uncapped commission (OTE £30-40K+)
- Human Resources