Our client, based in Central Reading, is a successful and established recruitment consultancy. They specialise in the HR, Finance and Accountancy sectors. Due to a period of growth they are now seeking to expand their team.
They are looking for talented, driven and focused individuals to join their growing team. The role of a Consultant takes responsibility for all aspects of the recruitment process and develops lasting partnerships with both clients and candidates.
You will have a solid 360 recruitment background and be able to demonstrate you have successfully developed your client base and hit targets consistently.
The company offers great training and a solid career path and they are keen to nurture and develop people eager to build on their successful career in recruitment.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent communication and influencing skills essential
• Negotiation and problem-solving skills essential
• Good understanding of client’s market sector and of competitors
• Proven relationship building skills
• Proven time management and organisational skills
• Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
•Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude
• Degree level education desirable
The company offers great benefits including;
26 days holiday (25 days plus your birthday off)
Bonus scheme (paid quarterly)
Benefits after probation:
• Private Healthcare
• Well Being Benefits - Subsidised gym or spa membership
• Perk Box