- Location Tamworth, Staffordshire. West Midlands region.
- Type Full-time, Permanent.
- Salary £18,000 to £23,000pa depending on experience.
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeeding.
You'll be expected to sell to a variety of different businesses, understanding their needs in order to provide a bespoke recruitment service. At the same time, you'll strive to develop your existing relationships with our clients through constant high levels of service. Essential to this role will be the ability to build great relationships with candidates in order to meet vacancy requirements.
Overview of Responsibilities: Recruitment Consultant
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership of your portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI's and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Cordant People as "the agency of choice".
- Compliant and conscious of ever-evolving legislation.
- Managing a database of "Talent" ensuring the Cordant Group brand is professionally represented at all times.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group, we are dedicated to recruiting theright individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it's the things we can't teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. For further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance, you can contact me on or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Account Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Permanent Recruitment
- General Staffing Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job