Career Ladder Recruitment Group are seeking an experienced Medical recruitment consultant to join a growing Healthcare agency in Essex. The successful candidate will have 18 months+ experience working with Doctor's of any specialities.
Salary - £24,000 - £30,000 Negotiable dependant on experience and suitability
Location - Essex (Multiple locations)
Package - Industry-competitive basic salary along with a leading commission structure and ongoing training and support
- Strong client management - visiting and meeting with clients to build and develop relationships
- Strong candidate management - build a candidate pipeline, maintain rapport with candidates and use your candidate tracking skills to continue developing strong leads
- Market knowledge - develop a clear and sound knowledge of the Healthcare market and use that knowledge positively
- Headhunting - identify and professionally approach suitable candidates who may already have a role.
- Manage the interview process, from search and selection to the full management cycle of candidate delivery through to placement execution.
- Negotiating - negotiate pay, salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Business Development - to be able to present both verbally and in a visual presence, to be able to close and bring in the business. Building sustainable relationships with clients and candidates.
- Lead generation - Maximise every contact, research the market to find top achievers by paying attention to trends within companies hiring climates
- Marketing - although this company has strong brand reputation, it has a reputation to uphold, you must be a consultative consultant, who works with respect and a sense of gravitas.
Minimum Requirements for this role:
- Recruitment experience within the Medical/Healthcare- Minimum of 18 months Recruiting experience
- Excellent work ethic
- Proven experience of strong relationship building
- Proven experience of billing within the Doctors market
Remuneration and further details:
- Excellent basic (negotiable dependent on experience, attitude & work history).
- Industry leading bonus structure (as well as excellent company benefits).
- Standard annual holiday allowance
- Incentivised days out and holidays based on strong performances
My client is offering a very proactive personal development structure, friendly working environment as well as supportive progression giving you enough time to build a reputation for yourself in a massively growing market.
For more information on this role and to register your interest, please apply within.
- Lead Generation