Our client, based in Central Reading, is a successful and established recruitment consultancy. They specialise in the HR, Finance and Accountancy sectors. Due to a period of growth they are now seeking to expand their team.
They are looking for talented, driven and focused individuals to join their growing team. The role of a Consultant takes responsibility for all aspects of the recruitment process and develops lasting partnerships with both clients and candidates.
They will be keen to meet experienced recruiters with a solid 360 recruitment background who can demonstrate they have successfully developed their client base and hit targets consistently.
They will also consider candidates looking to move into a recruitment role. If you have solid sales experience, or have worked within HR, Finance or Accountancy and are interested in recruitment this could be the opportunity for you. The company offers great training and a solid career path and are keen to nurture and develop people eager to build a successful career in recruitment.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent communication and influencing skills essential
• Negotiation and problem-solving skills essential
• Good understanding of client’s market sector and of competitors
• Proven relationship building skills
• Proven time management and organisational skills
• Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
•Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude
• Degree level education desirable
The company offers great benefits including;
26 days holiday (25 days plus your birthday off)
Bonus scheme (paid quarterly)
Benefits after probation:
• Private Healthcare
• Well Being Benefits - Subsidised gym or spa membership
• Perk Box