This represents a huge opportunity for an aspiring or experienced sales professional to join on of the UK’s leading Recruiters at one of their flagship offices!!!
For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. Duties in this fast paced role include but are not limited to;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
Attributes you need to show
• A Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
• Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute but a tenacious, driven and money hungry attitude is essential.
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
If you think you meet the above criteria and aspire to be the best then send your CV to me now email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business