Anson McCade Recruitment are a forward thinking and highly specialised IT and Capital Markets Recruitment Consultancy, with a headquarters in London, and offices across Belfast, Paris and Sydney. Due to an immense increase in demand from existing and new clients, we are currently seeking bright, determined and experienced Recruitment Consultants to join us in our Belfast office.
As Northern Ireland’s largest Technology Recruitment Consultancy, Anson McCade Recruitment are committed to providing high-end, niche recruitment services within the IT and Capital Markets technical and business sectors. We ensure our clients receive a select choice of highly relevant profiles and that our candidates are matched to the most suitable role within their industry.
Since opening the office in the heart of Belfast in 2014, Anson McCade Recruitment has grown from strength to strength due to the unrivalled earning potentials and meritocratic based career progression offered to every Recruitment Consultant that joins the team.
Boasting unrivalled views across the city and a vibrant office atmosphere, Anson McCade Recruitment provides Recruitment Consultants with a dynamic and high powered working environment where you are guaranteed to join a warm desk and take ownership of live roles; along with the opportunity to work directly with some of the worlds’ most prominent Consultancies, Investment Banks and Start Ups.
We are searching for go-getting, proactive and self-motivated individuals to take on the end to end role of a Recruitment Consultant. We are seeking only the most driven and enthusiastic of professionals who are serious about their growing and developing their careers as Recruitment Consultants with a company that offers a London salary in an entrepreneurial and micromanagement-free environment.
At Anson McCade our Recruitment Consultants manage their candidates throughout the 360° recruitment lifecycle in order to place the best talent with our leading IT, Technology, Financial Services, and Capital Markets clients; and will be supported and trained to work towards building up their own successful client base, all while reaching their maximum earning potential.
What we have to offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- Exceptional earning potential - a competitive basic salary, along with some of the best rates of uncapped commission in the UK
- No thresholds
- A meritocratic environment, that has real and achievable career progression
- You will receive extensive and ongoing end to end training and development
- Recruitment Consultants take full ownership of roles throughout their progression and development
- No need to wear a suit, we’re causal every day in the office
- A vibrant and energetic working environment, we have monthly Winners Lunches; use of our Ping-Pong table is always encouraged, and Tuesday nights are reserved for our company football team practice
The ideal Recruitment Consultants will have/be:
- At least 2 years of experience in end to end Recruitment along with a proven track record in Business Development
- A drive to excel in a fast paced environment
- An ability to maintain high standards and desire to far exceed expectations are essential. The successful Recruitment Consultant must be keen to learn the many diverse aspects of this industry sector, from sales training and technical & business knowledge to operational and data management
- The most important of the many requisite personal attributes that a consultant needs to have are extraordinary resilience and a sheer determination to succeed regardless of setbacks
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven, a self-starter who is keen to progress within a growing company
Think this could be the job for you? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch for consideration or more information.
Click APPLY or give our Internal Recruitment Manager Caroline a call on , or drop her an email to for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job