Due to the success of our Trafford Park branch, we are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join this highly successful team. Salary £20-24k plus profit share, excellent benefits and a progressive career path! Working Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm.
As Recruitment Consultant you will be running a temporary industrial desk with high volume established clients whilst conducting business development to increase your client base and maintaining good margins. You will visit prospect clients as well as existing clients, source suitable candidates, conduct a registration process with each candidate and fully brief candidates of the roles and responsibilities.
Previous recruitment experience is highly desirable with proven success in running an industrial temporary desk although other sectors will be considered. B2B sales experience is essential with excellent negotiation skills to drive increased revenue. You will be an ambitious, positive and highly driven individual, with the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
As Recruitment Consultant, you will have the ability to "spin lots of plates" at any one time. You will be highly organised with good IT skills, using CRM system daily, Word, Excel and Outlook as well as in-house systems to run payroll weekly ensuring temporary workers are paid correctly in a timely manner.
- The chance to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
- Excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Annual awards conference
- Regular business unit incentives
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
- Employee referral scheme
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- recruitment agency
- temp desk
- temporary consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job