Robert Walters has been through an exciting period of profit growth and due to our continued success we are looking for sales driven professionals to join our successful business in various locations across the UK including; London, Manchester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, St Albans and Guildford.
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies and focuses on placing high calibre professionals at all levels of seniority. The UK business recruits across the accountancy and finance, banking, HR, legal, IT, risk, compliance, tax, treasury, procurement and supply chain and support fields.
What is the Recruitment industry like to work in?
- Recruitment really is one of those jobs that will allow you to feel like you're running your own business. You are given a market and you have the autonomy to build your business as you feel will be most effective.
- You will be targeted with revenue generation which you get from placing candidates into open vacancies with clients who have hiring needs in your specialist market, on either a contract or permanent basis.
- It's challenging, fun, and financially rewarding as you will get quarterly bonuses, on top of your (very generous) basic salary
What sets us apart from other recruitment companies?
- Market leading training and development
- Unprecedented progression and uncapped earning potential
- International career opportunities
- Generous marketing and event budget enabling us to build long term relationships through entertaining clients and candidates in our market
- No candidate ownership we all work as part of one team meaning the opportunity to place candidates and make money is there from day one
- Team based profit share - everyone is striving for the same goal therefore creating a collaborative culture rather than "all for one and one for all"
- Non KPI focused environment - be creative, do your research and tell us what you think is best for your market
- Global mobility, we see international moves happen internally all the time (see our careers site for real life stories of how some of our employees have progressed and moved around the world)
What does a recruitment consultant do?
- Builds relationships with clients and candidates with a specialist market offering recruitment services and consultative advice on market trends and conditions
- Generates revenue by making placements through effective business development and candidate sourcing
- Meets prospective candidates and clients on a weekly basis
- Manages the recruitment process end to end, handling all negotiations and objections along the way
- Juggles a large volume of ever changing priorities
To succeed you will have a proven track record in a sales based environment and demonstrate the ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment. You'll be ambitious with drive, passion and credibility. Your unbeatable interpersonal skills will enable you to develop strong relationships with your candidates and clients, which is vital to your own success and the success of the business.
Please apply online or contact .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job