If yes, then a unique and truly exciting opportunity has arisen within Reed Education for a Recruitment Consultant to join us during a major growth phase within Bristol Mega office.
For the right person, this is a very rewarding and exciting role which can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
This role will suit either an experienced recruiter or someone with a sales background who is interested in pursuing a career as a Recruitment Consultant. You will be someone who likes to work at pace, and be rewarded financially for your hard work. You should be highly organised, motivated by success, have a positive approach to working in a lively sales environment, and most importantly want to enjoy your job and have fun at work!
As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
As an Education Recruitment Consultant, You will be targeted on both your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you.
To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
• A proven ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivaled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future business leaders
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants- promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control.
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business. All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role.
We are holding interviews now, please apply now to be considered for this exciting, career developing opportunity.
We look forwrad to meeting you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business