Would you like to be n IT recruiter and join a great team, does the following sound like you.
There’s never been a better time to begin your career as an IT recruiter.
1. They've invested heavily in training giving you a step-by-step approach to acquiring the skills and knowledge that will make you credible and successful.
2. Their clients are looking for trusted adviser's: you’ll be encouraged to express yourself and offer your opinion on everything.
3. They have a culture built on transparency and accountability, including their framework for pay and promotion ensuring they deliver on their promise of meritocracy.
4. They have a mature sales culture, some might even say they're old fashioned! Their approach to management trusts that you’ll bring motivation to the table, so they avoid micro-management and have created a culture that’s the envy of their competitors.
What does the job involve and what do I need to be successful?
Recruitment is a multi-disciplinary endeavour, so you’ll need to develop a range of skills to complement your achievement orientation; these are:
- Business-to-business (B2B) relationship development.
- Client and candidate influencing ability.
- Recruitment process expertise.
- IT labour market expertise.
- Technical literacy.
What does training look like?
You won’t spend hours penned up in training rooms, labouring through never ending Powerpoint slides - they'll ensure your training sessions are digestible and delivered at the best possible time to help you succeed. Their 50 step Sprint Training Programme is delivered by their Learning & Development Coach, and he’ll ensure you learn each competency just in time to use your freshly acquired skills in real situations.
No previous recruitment experience is required, though an understanding of B2B sales would be beneficial.
1st Year OTE: £25-30,000 | 2nd Year OTE: £30-50,000 | 3rd Year OTE: £50-75,000.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £20,000 basic salary.
- 15% flat rate commission on every pound that you generate.
- Monthly and quarterly target rewards - Boozy Friday afternoon lunches, Michelin star restaurants, helicopter flying, driving experiences just to name a few.
- Company away days - Royal Ascot, Epsom Ladies day, Henley Royal Regatta, music festivals.
- Casual dress code.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Duvet days.
- A social and rewarding environment to build a long lasting career!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"